We are a family run business that has been in the industry for over 30 years and are looking for someone with a good work ethic, attitude, and who can work well with others. This person should be self motivated and be able to take direction to finish jobs on their own, without much supervision. Must be hard working and dependable.
All applicants must be proficient in some of the listed skills:
- Convertible Top Installation
- Headliner Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Install Leather / Vinyl Kits
- Remove seats & interior from classic vehicles
- Remove or replace upholstery in automobiles, trucks, marine and motorcycle seats
- Remove old upholstery from seats, door panels and headliners
- Removal of seats and upholstery of various makes and models of vehicles
- Seat foam construction, repair and rebuild
- Install door panels, consoles, and seats after completion
- Upholstery skills, including flat pattern layout
- Machine & Hand Sewing techniques
- Pneumatic Stapling
- Steam heat leather to remove wrinkles during install
- Reattach and hook up all safety devices within the vehicle to insure safety of customer upon delivery
- Minor sheet metal and wood fabrication
- Basic wiring and fabrication
- Assist in keeping shop and personal work area clean and return all tools and materials when finished
Applicants should be mechanically and detail oriented, punctual, have good communication skills, be self motivated and be able to work well with others, as well as work independently. Have a clean driving record and have a driver’s license. Applicants must have 1-2 years experience in auto upholstery.
All qualified resumes / applications will be retained for current and future job openings. All applicants will be given strong consideration despite inexperience in some areas.
Bring your resume and / or apply at our office at 12722 HWY 3 Ste. N Webster, TX 77598.
We are Always Accepting Resumes and Applications.